Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Vacation/Christmas Fun


Lucas at a cookie baking party ... what a mess ... he had that butter knife in his mouth and then back in the bowl the whole time ... nobody seemed to mind but me!

This Christmas has been by far the most fun with Lucas!! I have some great video I'd like to share with everyone. He opened up his monster truck and starting making up a song "I liiike thissss .. I liiiiike thiissss ... I dooo liiiik thiss ... I liiike mosterrrr truuucks" ... I was dying laughing!!!
Papa, Grandma (whose picture was fuzzy ... sorry), Aunt Minnie Mouse, Uncle Ron and Great Grandpa visited us at our house on Christmas morning ... he loves them all very much!!



How awesome is it that we were able to go to the park in December??!! Ugh! I was running out of things to do on my week off!













We also made it to COSI with his cousins and Uncle Moose!








Gary and I brought in the New Year together at his family's New Year's Eve party. I haven't seen that time of night since Lucas was an infant!!














3 comments:

thequeenwhomustbeobeyed said...

These are great pictures. Thanks for sharing

biscuit 1 said...

all the pictures of lucas are great and the others are o.k. i suppose but lucas is definetintly good.

Auntie M said...

Your holiday was a blessed peaceful one full of love it appears. Keep on smiling sweetheart, as Grandma would say.