
He calls 3 - 4 times a day, it's kind of like he isn't even gone. ;) Anywho ... I spent a lot of time with family this weekend. Starting off with a day with Rhonda and her boys. It was so nice to just hang out and talk and let the kids play. I kept Jameson over night with me Saturday night. And, Luke and him had a blast. They went to bed at 7:50 p.m. too without a fight whatsoever!!! Slept in till nearly 8. Wonderful!!! I ended up passing out on the couch at 10:30 p.m. waking up around 12:30 a.m. not sure what happened. I must've been exhausted because I missed my Saturday afternoon nap I've grown accustomed to.The next day was spent at my parents house for my oldest nephews', Josh's, birthday. I decided that I should start taking more pictures than of just Luke. Although, I wasn't short on getting his picture either that day ... I just tried to include everyone too. You never know when you'll look back and wish you had a picture taken with your Uncle Ron with two cheese puffs sticking out of his mouth ;)
My mom and Aunt MindyDad and Aunt Pam













4 comments:
I love the pictures. So many great memories!!!!!!!!
Wow! The pictures are fabulous! Joshua had a good time. Thank you all for his gifts :) * Jameson and Lucas are quite the posse. Double trouble for sure!
Dear St. Valerie,
You out did yourself. You can never take too many pictures. It's so much fun to view them.
Thanks Kris, for yet another great party!
Val, I take a gazillion pictures too!! So I guess in our family I'M the annoying relative!! =) I LOVE your pictures!! And Lucas is such an adorable "subject" anyway! =) Keep the pics coming!
Post a Comment