I was actually in labor here, and didn't know it. I was in the midst of an egg hunt with my nephews.
Here, Lucas had just arrived and I think I was pretty freaked out more than anything. It was early early easter morning.


This is lucas coming home from this hospital. It's hard to believe how little he was, even though he was 9lbs 1oz when he was born!


Wasn't he so cute? I loved that jean outfit. Becky got that for him at my shower. I still have it.
And, look at his adorable chunk legs!

My firefighter.
Here is his 4th bday party. More pics to come. I got to actually work today. But, let me just say, Lucas and I have come a long way since those first pictures I've shown. God is so good to us! And, today I feel so blessed to be in the spot I am in. I am genuinely happy with life, and there was a definite point in the beginning of this I wasn't sure I'd ever be this content. Thanks to all of you who saw us through to this point and will continue to be a part of our lives.









4 comments:
Happy Birthday Lucas!! You are such a lucky boy to have such a wonderful mommy. I am so proud of you Val! Despite the tough start you turned it into a great outcome! I do belive I took that picture of you and Luke in his jean outfit.....on our way to Cheesecake factory I belive. :) I love you guys!
Val,
God could not have given Lucas a more perfect mommy! I love you both!
Yes, Meg, you did take that pic. I love it. I believe you had Maggie Mae in your belly at the time. :)
Aww Happy Birthday Lucas!! =) I LOVE the look on your face in the first pic, Val. Priceless! hehe Your little guy is such a cutie! You both are so blessed to have each other!
Post a Comment