Life seems to be going at 100 mph lately. Actually, it probably is pretty typical for us. This past week we had our first ultrasound of the baby, and we found out we are having another wonderful little boy :) Lucas was so proud of himself for getting it right. He has all along claimed he was going to have a brother.

Lucas finally got his bunk bed we've been wanting. Gary spent the whole day putting his room together. Lucas loves it and so do I! The first couple nights he slept on the top bunk, but decided against it after that. We hope to have one of his cousins over real soon so they can have a sleep over using the new bed :)
Anyhow, he looked adorable I thought.
As I finish typing this, I'm sitting on our couch watching Polar Express ... Lucas and Gary are fast asleep on either end of the couch. Not sure what to do about this considering I'm in no condition to pick up my 5 1/2 yr old right now .... hmm ...

2 comments:
I gotta say again that I love the video of him from last night! Guess he has bigger aspirations than singing in a little ole kindergarten production?! ;) Love the beds too! We want to get some for the boys eventually, but the thought of Reece being on the TOP scares me to death! haha He's an adrenaline junkie!
if you can see on lucas' bed, the top bunk has pretty high railings. otherwise, i would be worried too! we paid a bit more for this bed, but the added security of the high railings was worth it to us :)
Post a Comment